Altach vs WSG Swarovski Tirol
Austria – Bundesliga
Date: Saturday, 6 June 2020
Kick-off at 16:00 UK/17:00 CET
Venue: Cashpoint-Arena (Altach).
Despite dropping points in the campaign lately, Altach will have their opportunity to stay in the Tipico Bundesliga for the next season when they host the weaker side, Tirol, at Cashpoint Arena.
- Altach form: 23 matches – 7 wins – 4 draws – 12 losses – 13 points (-12).
- Tirol form: 23 matches – 5 wins – 4 draws – 14 losses – 9 points (-10).
Altach vs WSG Swarovski Tirol Head-to-head (h2h)
- Only one of their five overall matches has ended in a draw.
- The host has recorded three of the four wins.
- They have met at this venue only once and Altach win with a 3-2 scoreline.
- Their previous encounter gave a 0-4 away win for Alex Pastoor’s men.
Altach vs WSG Swarovski Tirol Prediction
Dropping points have been a habit for Altach lately, but their losses are lower than the draws. In their prior five clashes in the league, the host has recorded one loss and win each, along with three draws.
Their previous encounter was on the road against Mattersburg. Alex and his men shared the spoils in that clash with a 1-1 score on the board.
Unbeaten in their past three home matches, the host looks strong in their ground advantage. They have lost only 5 of their 11 clashes at home in the campaign so far.
Tirol struggled after getting promoted to the top tier. The 2nd division champions had troubles from the start, resulting in 14 losses from their 23 league appearances this season.
With just three wins from their 11 away fixtures in the campaign until now, Thomas Silberberger and his men pose a minor threat to the home team.
The safest bet for the punters in the clash for decent returns will be to use the tip for draw no bet over Altach with 1.40 odds. Also, BTTS at 1.80 odds will be a probable tip for the ninety minutes.
Altach vs WSG Swarovski Tirol Betting tips
Draw no bet: Altach @ 1.40 (2/5).
Both teams to score @ 1.80 (4/5).