Almere City FC vs De Graafschap
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 17 January 2020
Kick-off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Yanmar Stadion (Almere).
It will be an interesting match at Almere, as the best home team will be hosting a side much above them in the league table.
- Almere City form: 21 matches – 9 wins – 5 draws – 7 losses – 32 points.
- De Graafschap form: 21 matches – 10 wins – 10 draws – 1 loss – 40 points.
Almere City FC vs De Graafschap Head-to-head (h2h)
- Graafschap has recorded four of their last five wins in their clashes.
- Three of the visitor’s last four wins were registered at their home.
- Four of the last six clashes at this venue have ended in a draw.
- Their previous encounter hosted by Graafschap ended in a goalless draw.
Almere City FC vs De Graafschap Prediction
Almere City had their previous encounter in the contest end in a 1-1 draw with G.A. Eagles on the road. It marked their fourth unbeaten game in a row with three wins in it.
Meanwhile, Graafschap will be visiting with a 2-1 win at home against Jong Utrecht in their previous league clash. It was their only win in the last five matches with the rest of them ending in a draw.
Based on their overall league form, Graafschap does have the lead over Almere this season. Significantly, the host is eight points behind Graafschap in the league table.
Apart from that, Almere is the best home team in the campaign currently. So, the home ground advantage might come in handy in the match.
However, Almere did recently lose to Den Bosch below them in the table at home. So, Graafschap will be aiming to work on that in the clash.
Besides that, Graafschap is not that bad on the road. They have lost only one of their ten away games in the league so far. Since most of their unbeaten streaks away from home are draws, we can expect the chance of a draw too.
So, it is safer to go with a double chance in the game.
Almere City FC vs De Graafschap Betting tips
Double chance: Draw or De Graafschap @ 1.40 (2/5).
Both teams to score @ 1.44 (4/9).