Almere City FC vs FC Eindhoven
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 25 October 2019
Kick-off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Yanmar Stadion (Almere).
With an impeccable record at home so far, Almere is surely on the front foot for this tie. To add extra spice into their motivation, the squad has been lackluster in their recent fixtures, and this surely will urge them to go after the win this Friday. Moreover, with Eindhoven a huge disaster so far on the road this campaign, home fans really are excited for the match to begin.
Almere City FC vs FC Eindhoven Head-to-head (h2h)
- Eight of the former ten matches saw the teams with home advantage registering the win.
- The combined scorecard for the previous two games is 4-0, in favor of Black Sheep.
- Six of the preceding eight fixtures saw Robert Molenaar’s men scoring two or more goals.
- Ten of the past fourteen wins at this venue went to the hosts.
- The combined scorecard for the last three clashes at this stadium is 11-1, in favor of the home team.
Almere City FC vs FC Eindhoven Prediction
The Sheepheads are one of the best cavalries in front of the home crowd. They are yet to taste defeat in such a setting, and in fact, disregarding a draw, have won every single encounter here. Also, this sole tied game was against top performer, Go Ahead Eagles.
On the other hand, the Blue-Whites are one of the worst once away from the comforts of home. They are winless in their preceding five trips as part of the league schedule and have conceded a total of 15 goals from their six such attempts.
Moreover, h2h clashes too have been majorly in favor of the home teams, and especially so for Almere.
As such, anticipate a solid performance from Molenaar’s men this weekend.
Almere City FC vs FC Eindhoven Betting Tips
To Win: Almere @ 1.90.