Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor
Turkey – Super Lig
Date: Friday, 13 December 2019
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Bahcesehir Okulları Stadyumu (Antalya).
Alanyaspor will be hosting Antalyaspor in yet another Super Lig clash at home, with hopes of getting three points as the guest is a weaker side.
- Alanyaspor form: 14 matches – 6 wins – 4 draws – 4 losses – 22 points.
- Antalyaspor form: 14 matches – 3 wins – 3 draws – 8 losses – 12 points.
Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor Head-to-head (h2h)
- Antalyaspor has recorded four of the last five wins in their clashes.
- Three out of Antalyaspor’s four wins were registered at their home.
- Erol Bulut’s men has marked three wins and two of them were as the host.
- Their previous encounter ended in a 3-0 home win for the Scorpions.
Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor Prediction
The three points is a much needed comfort for Alanyaspor after losing 1-0 to Galatasaray on the road which marked the third loss in five games.
It looks like the host has taken a dip in form lately, but their recent three losses were against stronger teams residing close to them in the table.
However, they will be glad to return home where 14 of their 22 points have been harvested in this league season.
Besides, Erol Bulut and his boys have lost only once at home in their seven attempts in the campaign.
Meanwhile, Trabzonspor had visited Antalyaspor in the previous clash to hand over the latter’s fourth loss in the span of five encounters.
The Scorpions will be fighting for at least one point to get out of the relegation zone. But it seems futile as they are not that bright on the road.
Evidently, the visitor has lost 4 of their seven appearances in the campaign away games. Also, they have marked only two wins on the road so far.
Based on their current league performance, Alanyaspor has more chance of registering a win at Antalya.
Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor Betting tips
- Full-time result: Alanyaspor @ 1.50 (1/2).
- Under 3.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).