Akhmat Grozny vs Arsenal Tula
Russian Premier League
Date: 26 August 2021, Thursday
Kick-off 18:30 UK/ 19:30 CET
Venue: Akhmat-Arena (Groznyj).
Akhmat Grozny are bookie’s favourite to beat Arsenal Tula in Thursday’s Russian Premier League fixture.
The team from Grozny finished 11th in the table last season and they struggled with inconsistency at the start of new season.
Though two wins were bagged out of 5 played so far with each of the remaining three, resulting in defeats.
The hosts sit at 10th in the standings as they come to matchday 6 averaging just above a goal per game.
Arsenal Tula narrowly escaped drop last season and they come into 2021/22 as pre-tournament relegation favourites.
After 5 match weeks, 1 win and draw is all they got to show for, probably the pre-tournament assessment is correct.
The visitors also lost both the away games they played so far, stretching the win-less streak on the road to 18 Premier League games. Interestingly, 16 of them are lost.
Akhmat Grozny vs Arsenal Tula Head-to-head
- The corresponding fixture of last season was a 2-0 win for Akhmat Grozny.
- Akhmat Grozny are unbeaten in the last 5 Premier League games against Arsenal with 3 wins and 2 draws, though the visitors enjoyed a 5 match winning streak prior to this.
- At this ground, only one of their 7 h2h clashes ended in a draw. Akhmat Grozny bagged 4 wins with Tula victorious on 2 occasions.
- Five of their last 6 meetings in the league registered under 2.5 goals.
- Both teams to score happened only on 2 of those 6 games.
Akhmat Grozny vs Arsenal Tula Prediction
This has to be a straightforward win for Akhmat Grozny as they were defeated at home just 4 times last season. And they are up against a team that avoided defeat just 2 times on the road since August 2020.
Akhmat Grozny vs Arsenal Tula Betting Tips
Akhmat Grozny to win @ 1.70 odd
Correct Score 2-0 Akhmat Grozny @ 8.50 odd.