AGF Aarhus vs AaB Aalborg
Denmark – Superleague
Date: Sunday, 21 October 2018
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Ceres Park (Aarhus).
Two of the oldest clubs in Denmark are meeting this Sunday. Both teams have same number of wins in recent clashes.
The whites are playing under coach Davis Nielsen for the second season. They finished 2nd in the league last season.
With 12 wins and a single defeat they are 5th at the moment. The interesting fact is that there is only on point between them and the visitors.
Last action in the league was a 2-2 draw against Odense. Goals from Jacob Ankersen and Tobias Sana came in the first half for them.
Both these players have 3 goals each for the team.
Morten Wieghorst will want to improve on his team’s performance last season. IN his first season as coach AaB finished 5th in the league.
This season his plans have been working out. With 12 wins in the competition they are now 3ed in the table. But they were shocked by a home defeat to Brondby. The only goal for the hosts were scored by Risgard from the spot in a 3-1 defeat.
Players to look out from the visiting side are Rasmus Thellufsen and the Dutch forward Tom van Weert.
AGF Aarhus vs AaB Aalborg Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both teams have 3 wins each in the last 10 h2h meetings.
- The match in March ended up as a 0-0 draw.
- The home team have 4 wins in last 10 matches overall and 4 of their last 5 matches had over 2.5 goals scored.
- Nielsen’s side are undefeated in last 5 home matches with 2 victories included.
- The visitors come from 2 consecutive losses, adding to 4 wins in last 10 games.
- They are undefeated in 5 away games prior to the upcoming match, in all competitions.
- 3 of the last 5 away games had over 2.5 goals too.
AGF Aarhus vs AaB Aalborg Prediction
The teams will have a lot of change in their playing eleven. The home side have lost 5 of their players due to injury and the visitors have two absentees due to injury.
Both teams had a flurry of goals in the recent games. Two consecutive defeats for the hosts mean trouble for them against familiar opponents.
With quality strikers in form for both teams goals are a guarantee.
A win for the visitors are necessary for moving up the table.
AGF Aarhus vs AaB Aalborg Betting Tips
Home win @ 1.68 (2/3)
BTTS @ 1.87 (7/8).