Aalesund vs Viking
Norway – Eliteserien
Date: Sunday, 9 August 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Color Line Stadion (Ålesund)
The home team is back to losing matches again. After the surprising win against Start they lost the latest fixture to Sarpsborg. In that away game they concede four goals which took their tally to 38. Currently, they are at the bottom of the table with just 6 points in 12 matches.
The visitors are not much better than their upcoming opposition. From the 12 games, they have lost 7 and have only three wins to show for. But this could be their first win after losing back to back games.
Aalesund vs Viking: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Tangoshirts has two wins and a defeat in five previous meetings with this opposition.
- All four of those five matches had goals from both the teams.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those games across all venues.
- Viking is unbeaten in six previous visits to this ground in both cup and league match days.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in five of those games here.
- Both sides found the back of the net in five of those matches as well.
Aalesund vs Viking: Prediction
Even though the hosts are giving away goals for fun, they have scored better than the visitors. From 12 games they have netted 16 times while Viking has scored only 14. The majority of their recent head to head games had goals from both teams. Since both of them are currently leaking goals at the back, I think we can expect the same in this upcoming tie as well.
The newbie has won only once this season which was against Start who is also in the relegation zone. But the visitors have three wins and have more experience at the top tier than the Tangoshirts. They are currently unbeaten at this ground since early 2013. So I am backing the visitors to win with goals at both ends of the field.
Aalesund vs Viking: Betting Tips
The away team to win @ 1.57 (4/7).
Both teams to score @ 1.50 (1/2).