Aalborg vs Nordsjaelland
Denmark – Superliga Championship Group
Date: Saturday, 20 June 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Aalborg Portland Park (Aalborg)
The home side is at the bottom of the Championship group which is not a surprise. They have lost all three recent fixtures in the league both home and away. Aalborg is the only team that has lost more games than what they have won n this group.
The Wild Tigers are just 4 points above their opposition for Saturday. With a three-match winless run going on they are also struggling to make their way up the table. They have a significant gap with the Europa League qualification spot despite having one of the best-attacking displays of the season.
Aalborg vs Nordsjaelland: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Nordsjaelland is on a 2 match winning streak against this opposition.
- The latest three head to head matches saw goals from both teams.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in the majority of their 5 previous meetings.
- Both teams have one win each in the last 5 meetings at this ground.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in total on four of those five games.
- Aalborg is on a 4 game winless run in the league at present.
Aalborg vs Nordsjaelland: Prediction
Aalborg has to face the top two in the last two games which they ended up losing. The alarming fact was that they have not scored a single goal in both of those matches. But they will have chances against the visitors who have given away goals in recent games. They are also likely to score here just like recent head to head meetings. So I am backing both teams to get goals on Saturday.
Their previous meetings at this ground form a trend of consecutive draws. This upcoming tie may also have a similar fate since both of them are having winless runs. The matches against the top three teams did not go well for either of these sides. So I am backing a score with goals from both sides and the match to end as a draw.
Aalborg vs Nordsjaelland: Betting Tips
- Match to draw @ 3.50 (5/2).
- Both teams to score @ 1.70 (7/10).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.