For the football accumulator tips for Sunday, 14th August 2016; we divided the sections into three. The first section focus on the 1×2 aka win-draw-win, while second selections are for over 2.5 goals. The third section is for higher returns, which is both teams to score and win.
All the outcomes are derived with the aid of statistical analysis with the focus on team form, head-to-head stats, player performance index and playing conditions. Every week, we analyses football games from more than 20 leagues. And the combinations provided below are those with the highest chance of conversion. You may also choose to interchange the selections as you wish.
We had a pretty unusual Saturday, with a number of surprise results. So when the stakes are low, precautions must be taken. So today’s slips are meant to avoid any further damages.
Accumulator Tip (Won)
- Bournemouth v Manchester United : Over 2.5 @ 2.10
- Arsenal v Liverpool: Both teams to score @ 1.61
- QPR/Draw double chance vs Cardiff @ 1.35
- Odds – 4.57
You can add two more matches to the treble:
- Heracles to win v Willem II @ 2.00
- Nice to win vs Rennes @ 2.40
- Total Odds for the 5-Fold will be at 21.98
Over 2.5 goals Accumulator Tip
- Marseille vs Toulouse 2.15
- Club Brugge vs Lokeren 1.57
- CSKA Sofia vs Neftochimic Burgas 1.72
- Odds 5.83.
- Hacken vs Orebro @ 1.44
- Odd vs Sarpsborg @ 1.60
- Brondby vs SonderjyskE @ 1.85
- Odds – 4.27
Combine the two slips and the total odds fro 6-Fold will be 24.95.
Both Teams to Score and Win
- Go Ahead Eagles to win vs NEC – 4.50
- Man United to win Bournemouth vs – 4.00
- Total Odds – 18:00
Add – Barcelona to win vs Sevilla with both teams to score @ 3.00.
- Total Odds for Treble will be at 54.00.
There is much more to find in here. Please take a look at our dedicated Prediction Page for individual match previews and best tips from various league.
Disclaimer: We analyse football matches with the help of data and statistics. Our main purpose is to provide the best possible pre-match insights. All kind of ‘Betting’ involves high risk and you are the only person responsible for the wise use of your money. We do not hold any responsibility for any loss caused by following our tips.